It is simple, yet powerful PHP tool to create attractive web charts and graphs from dynamic data. Use PHP scripts to generate or gather the data from databases, then pass it to this tool to generate Flash (swf) charts and graphs. PHP/SWF Charts makes the best of both the PHP and SWF worlds. PHP scripts provide integration, and Flash provides the best graphic quality. It supports many charts types, Line, Column, Stacked column, Floating column, 3D column, Stacked 3D column, Parallel 3D column, Pie, 3D Pie, Bar, Stacked bar, Floating bar, Area, Stacked area, Candlestick, Scatter, Polar, Mixed, Composite and Joined.
libchart is free php charts and graphs library. features are Bar charts (horizontal or vertical),Line charts,Pie charts, Single or multiple data sets, Compatibility with PHP 5, Easy to study how it works and adapt to your needs, No external dependency, need only PHP compiled with GD and FreeType.
JpGraph is an Object-Oriented Graph creating library for PHP >= 5.1 The library is completely written in PHP and ready to be used in any PHP scripts (both CGI/APXS/CLI versions of PHP are supported).
- Web-friendly, average image size for a 300*200 image is around 2K and images are seldomly bigger than 4-5K
- Automatic generation of client side image maps to make it possible to generate drill-down graphs.
- Advanced interpolation with cubic splines to get smooth curves from just a few data points.
- Supports several plot types,spider-plots, pie-charts (both 2d and 3d) , scatter-plots, line-plots, filled line-plots, accumulated line-plots, bar plots, accumulated bar plots, grouped bar plots, error plots, line error plots, box plots, stock plot
- Support for alpha blending
- Has over 200+ built in Country flags
- Supports advanced Gantt-charts
- Flexible scales, supports integer, linear, logarithmic, text (counting) scales and any combinatino thereof on x/y axis
- Supports multiple Y-axes
- Support various layout with a background image behind the plot
- More than 400 named colors
- Extensive documentation with both a > 750 pages tutorial and an extensive class reference.
- Supports internal caching (with timeout) of generated graphs to lessen burden of a HTTP server.
Creation of awesome info-graphics is no easy task and it involves rigorous work of various experts. The following graphic is a step by step guide narrating the process involved in developing a graphic such as selection of topic, data research, editing and presenting the idea.